The main components of the DLXNY-GF21 Hybrid Solar Wind Power Generation System include:
- A system console.
- A system of photovoltaic power supply.
- The system of wind power supply.
Many majors use this renewable energy training kit to teach wind and solar power generation experiments. It can be used to finish the teaching demonstration and experiment of inverter power supply and wind power generation charge-discharge. This equipment can help students to understand the principle of this whole generation system and to explore and learn practical application skills about engineering.
2. Technical Feature
1. The renewable energy training equipment comprises a sheet metal bottom plate, aluminum alloy column, and mesh plate. The bottom plate is equipped with casters to facilitate the movement of the equipment. All devices are modular and freely combined and fixed on the mesh. The wiring of all devices is led out to 3mm/4mm safety wiring terminals and connected through special test wires to facilitate operation and protect the devices from damage.
2. The solar panel is fixed on special support, and users can adjust the support angle manually, and the adjustment range is not less than 90 °.
3. The three-phase asynchronous motor drives the three-phase AC permanent magnet motor to simulate the power generation of the fan. The prime mover can simulate the changes in the power generation generated by different wind forces through the speed regulation of the frequency converter.
3. Hybrid Solar Wind Power Generation System Training Content
1). The experiment of power generation of wind, solar, and wind-solar hybrid
2). The experiment about the battery (charge and discharge)
3). The experiment about the operation load of the grid inverter
4). The experiment of radiation sensor measurement
5). Other related technical training
There are no reviews yet.