1. Power Generation Training Equipment Overview
(1) Photovoltaic cell is the smallest photoelectric conversion unit. The working voltage is about 0.5V. It can not be used alone as a photovoltaic power supply. The photovoltaic cells are connected in series and parallel to form a photovoltaic cell module, the smallest unit used as a photovoltaic power supply alone. The actual project is a series of photovoltaic cells through the series, parallel combination, which constitute a series of photovoltaic cells to meet the different load needs.
(2) The photovoltaic cell components are placed in the outdoor natural light to measure the open circuit voltage. Then the photovoltaic cell operating voltage is relatively close to the actual value.
(3) Photovoltaic cells in the indoor and outdoor open circuit voltage significantly differ. This indicates that the photovoltaic cell components in strong light intensity can provide greater power.
(4) To make the photovoltaic cell module provide greater power, one of the methods is to use the photovoltaic cell module to track the light source.