The Internet of Things refers to the connection of any object with the network according to the agreed protocol through information sensing equipment, and the object performs information exchange and communication through the information transmission medium to realize intelligent identification, positioning, tracking, supervision and other functions.
The equipment adopts a box structure, that is, the PLC, executive control board, IoT gateway, and power supply are all installed in a box, and the wiring terminals are all connected to the control panel using K3/K4 safety test terminals.
2. Technical Parameter
1. Input power: AC220V±10% 50Hz
2. Output power: DC24V
3. Device capacity: <0.3KVA
4. Equipment size: not less than: 400*260*300mm
5. Operating environment: -10°C–45°C, relative humidity <90%RH
3. Training Contents
1. PLC switching command practice
2. PLC analog command practice
3. Conversion and calculation of PLC data types
4. Programming for execution objects
5. Application of IoT module
6. Production of monitoring screen
There are no reviews yet.