The Internet of Things refers to the connection of any object with the network according to the agreed protocol through information sensing equipment, and the object performs information exchange and communication through the information transmission medium to realize intelligent identification, positioning, tracking, supervision and other functions.
The equipment adopts a sheet metal structure, that is, the PLC, the execution control board, the IoT gateway, and the power supply are all installed on a sheet metal box, and the functions of the execution object board have been fixed (that is, the input and output of the I/O signal have been fixed), and the PLC , touch screen, and gateway have been connected according to their functions.
2. Technical Parameter
1. Input power: AC220V±10% 50Hz
2. Output power: DC24V
3. Device capacity: <0.3KVA
4. Equipment size: not less than: 400*260*300mm
5. Operating environment: -10°C–45°C, relative humidity <90%RH
3. Training Contents
1. PLC switching command practice
2. PLC analog command practice
3. Conversion and calculation of PLC data types
4. Programming for execution objects
5. Application of IoT module
6. Production of monitoring screen