An escalator is an open transportation machinery driven by electricity, which can transport a large number of passengers continuously in a certain direction. The utility model has the advantages of compact structure, safety, and reliability, simple and convenient installation and maintenance, etc. Therefore, it can be widely used in places with large and concentrated passenger flow, such as stations, docks, shopping malls, and so on.
DLFA-FT01 Escalator training system is one mechatronics equipment that can help college students to learn how to detect and find the location of the fault point on the device through the fault phenomenon and repair it. Through practice on the Escalator training equipment, students can master the knowledge and skills of control and structure on the escalator.
2. Technical parameter
1. Working power supply: single phase three wire AC220V ± 5% 50Hz, 1kW;
2. Working environment: altitude ＜ 1000m; Temperature: – 5 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃; Humidity: 25% RH ~ 85% RH, no water bead condensation; The ambient air shall not contain corrosive and flammable gases;
3. Lift height of escalator: 550 mm;
4. Inclination: 30 °;
5. Step width: 170 mm;
6. Operating speed: 0.2 M / S;
7. Overall dimension: 1500 ×780 × 1800mm (long × wide × High)mm
3. Training projects
1. Practical training on basic safe operation and use of escalator;
2. Escalator safety circuit fault finding and troubleshooting training;
3. Escalator maintenance circuit fault finding and troubleshooting training;
4. Escalator power circuit fault finding and troubleshooting training;
There are no reviews yet.