Industrial production systems are becoming complex and have a higher demand. Thus, modern industry requires a more advanced industry production system. Dolang Mechatronics Training Equipment focuses on systems thinking and industry automation skills cultivation.
Students can learn various industrial skills. These include:
1) Mechatronics operation,
2) PLC control programming,
3) Mechanical structure maintenance,
4) Ability to solve actual industry manufacturing problems.
After research, Dolang manufactured prominent MPS mechatronics. It also created factory automation system, and basic table-type mechatronics training object.
Each system has broad mechatronics training system knowledge. It also has full-automation control, belt system and motor drive system. Apart from these, there are pneumatic system, assembly, handling, and sorting system, as well as various sensors and electrical circuits. Among them, the core system is the PLC controller system.
Dolang DLFA-555C has robust PLC, electrical, mechatronics, mechanical, and pneumatic application training. At the same time, it is meeting the needs of mechatronics skills projects in the Southeast Asia Skills Competition.
Dolang DLFA-555C comprises-
- an aluminum alloy workbench,
- feeding unit,
- handling robot unit,
- material conveying, and
- sorting unit.
Its control parts have the power supply module, PLC control module (Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, and China brand PLC), inverter module, and button module. It supplies training for mechatronics training equipment.
Besides these, the DLFA-555C industry production line is also controlled by HMI. It is a colorful LCD screen 7 inches TFF.
The touch screen module is a set of high-performance embedded integrated touch screens. It also includes an advanced Cortex-A8 CPU as the core (primary frequency 600MHz).
2. Why Choose Dolang Mechatronics Training Equipment?
1. Advanced industry-used components: Including various sensors, accurate structures, mechanical structures, also motors.
2. Safety protection measurements include short-circuit protection, overload protection, leaking protection, and emergency protection.
3. Mechatronics Course also includes electrical skills course, electrical drive courses, a plc programming course, an automation course, etc.
3. Engineer Teaching Projects
On this training equipment， we mainly learned the following projects:
1. Learn electrical control circuit and PLC programming
2. Learn PLC industrial communication network installation and commissioning
3. Learn electromechanical equipment installation and commissioning items
4. Learn control Installation and commissioning of automatic control system
5. Learn PLC programming analysis
6. Learning motor control basic knowledge
7. Learning mechatronics safety knowledge
8. Learn automatic control theory and operation
There are no reviews yet.