1. Electrical Motor Control Trainer Overview
The motor, transformer, and electromagnetic introduction are hard to understand for beginners. Students need to understand transformer ratio K, DC motor adjustment speed, three-phase asynchronous motor with no load, and other electrical drive knowledge. Dolang DLWD-DJ21 model is helpful for teachers and students to know these technologies knowledge.
The electrical machine is fundamental technology and research field. It helps students learn the DC motor, three-phase asynchronous motor working principle, and operation features…
DLWD- DJ21 motor control trainer includes:
single phase transformer
DLWD-DJ12 meets the requirements for basic electrical engineering.
2. Motor Control Trainer Technical Features
1. Modular structure design and easy make experiment with industry-standard components on this workbench
2. When designing this model, our engineer consider all the safety protection measurement
3. DLWD-DJ21 training equipment included a workbench, power supply unit, DC motor, and AC motor. It contains as well as single-phase and three-phase transformers.
4. SIngle-phase transformers’ working area included three sets of single-phase transformers, and 12 pieces of K4 terminal
5. Motor unit included:
- 1 set of Three-phase AC asynchronous motors
- a compound DC motor
- some wiring boxes
- K4 terminals
- 1 set of encoder
- 1 set of tachometers
6. Open teaching features, this training equipment is equipped with a timer and alarm recorder. It is suitable for the teachers’ assessment and management of the experiments
3. Motor Control Training Projects
1. Study of DC motor experiments
Knowledge of DC motor, DC generator, DC motor start experiments, and DC motor adjusts speed features experiment.
2. Study of single-phase transformer experiment
Experiments of single-phase transformer with no load, short-circuit, loading, and single-phase transformer rato K.
3. Study of three-phase transformer experiments
Experiments of three-phase transformer’s winding polarity and link group test
4. Study of asynchronous motor experiments
- Experiments of a three-phase asynchronous motor with no load, short-circuit stator resistor testing.
- The experiment of three-phase asynchronous motor’s mechanical features on the various operating states.