The experimental system is a new experimental system introduced after the improvement of the traditional electrical experimental equipment.
The experimental system can meet the teaching requirements of relevant courses such as “Electrician Basics” and “Electrician Skills Training” in undergraduates, junior colleges, technical secondary schools, and technical colleges and electrical engineering majors.
In order to meet the requirements of vocational education and practical training, the German “dual system” education model was introduced, and after the introduction and assimilation of foreign advanced vocational training teaching equipment under the guidance of returned overseas students,
The inverter control training equipment that is closest to the industrial site is produced in strict accordance with the German teaching equipment (DIN) standard.
2. The system function of the equipment
1. Training box
The training box is an industrial waterproof box, and the profile size is about: 800*430*560 (length×width×height) (this data is for reference only), and the four corners of the bottom of the training box are equipped with non-slip pads to ensure stability of the training box.
2. Power supply
1) Input: three-phase AC220V±10% three-phase five-wire system
2) Fixed AC output: three-phase five-wire 220V plug-in type.
3) Protection: The fuse is used as short-circuit protection, the circuit breaker has overload protection, the leakage switch has a leakage protection function, and the leakage protection action current is ≤30Ma.
3. Training Contents
1. Cognition of inverter hardware equipment
2. Inverter hardware wiring experiment
3. External terminal control experiment of frequency converter
4. Motor speed regulation experiment controlled by frequency converter
5. Inverter controls motor start settings
6. Inverter panel control motor setting
7. Measurement module wiring experiment
8. Voltmeter wiring measurement experiment
9. Ammeter wiring measurement experiment
10. Power meter wiring measurement experiment
11. Tachometer wiring measurement experiment
There are no reviews yet.