DLWD-DQ601 electromechanical technology skills training and assessment system is an appraisal platform specially designed for the national occupational skill standard “electrician”. It is composed of power control panel, motor control unit module, household power distribution unit module, PLC unit module, motor unit and other modules.
The DLWD-DQ601 training platform also has the function of automatic line inspection, which can meet the automatic scoring of skill test questions, and can accurately report whether the wiring is correct or not.
2. Equipment Feature
1. The device adopts a modular structure. Different functional modules can be selected according to different test items. It has strong expansion ability and is easy to use.
2. The lead wires of the electrical components of each functional module of the device are all transferred to the safety jack, which can effectively protect the components from damage due to repeated wiring.
3. The overall equipment is constructed by combining industrial aluminum profiles and sheet metal, and the overall equipment is light and simple.
4. The bottom of the device has wheels for easy movement and placement.
5. Adopt intelligent power management system to ensure the safety of electricity use.
6. The device has the function of automatically detecting the correctness of the wiring, which omits the work of the teacher’s inspection and error correction, reduces the workload of the teacher, and improves the efficiency of training and assessment.
7. The device is equipped with intelligent software that cooperates with automatic inspection, which is convenient for teaching.
8. The power box is divided into primary and secondary power boxes, which are convenient for wiring and operation. The main power box is equipped with a visual display of voltage and current to monitor the status of equipment in real time.
3. Introduction of Smart Automatic Line Inspection System
The system is divided into three functional modules: practice system, examination system and management system;
The practice system is mainly used for the task training of students’ daily electrical skills. It will let students learn basic electrical tool relay control circuit installation and adjustment, electrical equipment installation and adjustment, automatic control circuit installation and adjustment and other typical work content by means of guidance and prompts.
The examination system is used for the identification tasks of professional skill standards. After completing the specified work content, it will automatically score the students’ completion status.
The management system is used for the self-learning function management of the software and student information management, which can check in the student’s face information, station number, name, ID number, etc. and compare it with the information in the system.
4. Training Items
1. Installation, commissioning and measurement of lighting circuits and electrical control circuits
2. Relay control circuit installation and maintenance
3. Automatic control circuit installation and maintenance
4. AC and DC drive system control and maintenance
5. Programmable control system debugging and maintenance
6. Debugging and maintenance of industrial network control system