This training device can be used to let students learn the knowledge about air conditioning and refrigeration. Students can do some practical operation about in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The water-cooled condenser discharges the heat of the refrigerant into the cooling water, and the refrigerant condenses into a high-pressure liquid. During operating, the pressure-enthalpy (p-h) diagram of the thermodynamic cycle with respect to the water-cooled condenser manufacturing refrigeration system was studied. A number of special control gauges and transparent viewports have been provided to facilitate setting up and monitoring various experiments.
(1) Learning and operating functions of components of water-cooled refrigeration;
(2) Charging and evacuation and of the water-cooled refrigeration;
(3) Measurement of refrigerant temperature and pressure;
(4) Understand and draw pressure – thermodynamic cycle in the map;
(5) Calculation of the cooling capacity from the p-h diagram;
(6) Calculation of the coefficient of performance.