This training equipment will let students to study the HVAC refrigeration cycle, explore all major components and controls and learn installation procedures, as well as learn how to service and troubleshoot.
The training unit is made from the actual domestic refrigerator and is ideal for exploring the typical operational and functional characteristics of such systems. The principle of operation and the basic operational drills that can be performed can be demonstrated. The original cabinet is provided and many key components have been repositioned and placed next to the unit for visualization.
1. Input power：Single phase AC220V ±10% 50Hz
3. Movable bench, 4 castors, 2 with brake
3. Training Contents
(1) Students can familiarity with the composition and function of domestic refrigeration systems;
(2) students can learn refrigerant temperature and pressure measurement;
(3) Students can master plot the refrigeration cycle into a P-H diagram and observe the thermodynamic properties of the refrigerant;
(4) Students can know system performance analysis (supercooling, overheating, condensation capacity, evaporation capacity);
(5) Learn defrosting operation method;
(6) Learn system electrical components troubleshooting practice: high pressure dirty block, low pressure dirty block, air collude between high and low pressure, thermostat, compressor winding, overload protector, pressure control, defrost heater, hot melt fuse.