The Integral Air Conditioning Training Device enables students to learn the principles of operation of a integral air conditioner (using air-cooled condenser), which has a heating and cooling capacity of approximately 3 to 4 HP. The layout of the unit air conditioner training machine is similar to that of the refrigeration circuit, which is easy to understand. The piping system is color coded red, blue and neatly laid out to represent the functional refrigeration schematic and indicate the status of the refrigerant. This unit is supplied with a control panel with meters including line voltage and current (total current) as a standard for convenient measurement of control training equipment.
(1) The operation about refrigeration cycle and heating cycle;
(2) The operation about system protection
(3) The effect of dust on the outdoor unit on the refrigeration cycle
(4) The influence of the throttle valve on the refrigeration cycle
(5) Represent the refrigeration cycle as a pressure-enthalpy (P-H) diagram
(6) The influence of high and low pressure gas series on the refrigeration cycle