1. Equipment Overview
DLQD-DP series mobile pneumatic training equipment-
1) can be manufactured into a single-sided, or double-sided pneumatic training workbench.
2) The double-sided training bench can even be designed with one side for pneumatic and another for hydraulic training.
3) It has the flexibility to customize is an essential feature of this series of pneumatic training workbench.
The standard equipment models of DLQD-DP series pneumatic training equipment are as follows:
DLQD-DP101 Basic Pneumatic Training System
DLQD-DP201 Electro Pneumatic Training System
DLQD-DP202 Advanced Electro Pneumatic Training System(integrated PLC)
DLQD-DP301 Proportion Electro Pneumatic Training System
DLQD-DP401 Double-sided Electric Pneumatic Training System
Or customize solutions according to the actual pneumatic training needs of customers.
DLQD-DP series pneumatic trainer is used in training pneumatic engineers and maintenance personnel. DLQD-DP series pneumatic training system is a portable structure design. The quick installation modular design is convenient for building various pneumatic circuits.
Dolang pneumatic trainer also provides technical documents and demonstration videos. These are convenient for trainees to learn and reference. Dolang pneumatic training equipment highlights design concepts that are easy to learn and use.
2. Technical Parameters
1. Power supply: 220VAC, 50Hz; or customized
2. Air compressor :
Nominal volume: 9L; Output pressure 0.7MPa, noise degree: 66dB;
3. Groove interval: 25mm;
4. With crack slot truckle: 4.
5. Dimension: 1360(L)×650(W)×1650mm(H), Panel dimension:1200mm×600mm
3. Equipment Feature
1. Four truckles with slit slots for quick moving. Since the point and height of the panel are adjustable, it is convenient for pneumatic experiments. The panel grooves are spaced 25 mm apart, allowing various parts to be moved into them.
2. Pneumatic components into separate modules. With an elastic pin base plate, various pneumatic circuits can be constructed on a workbench during training. It has fast installation and disassembly, a flexible layout, and precise pneumatic circuits.
3. The pneumatic circuit adopts a quick connection. It is convenient for trainees to build a pneumatic circuit quickly. Furthermore, the electric control circuit adopts the connecting wire with the protective function. Thus users can design the pneumatic application system by themselves. This can exercise the users’ theoretical and practical thinking abilities.
4. The electrical control unit of the Dolang pneumatic trainer adopts an independent relay control unit. It also adopts multi-groups of button units. In addition, DLQD-DP202 and DLQD-DP301 are also equipped with PLCs (Simens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider, etc.). It can deepen trainees’ understanding and mastery of Programmable Logic Controllers. Moreover, PLC can communicate with PC to realize intelligent control. It is possible to set up a control method combining PLC and traditional relay control separately. This strengthens the trainees’ understanding of control theory.
5. DLQD series pneumatic workbench comes with current-type leakage protection. When the leakage to the ground exceeds 30mA, the power supply of the pneumatic training system gets cut off. The electrical control system adopts DC 24V power supply. It has overcurrent protection to prevent damage to the trainer due to any error. The rated pressure of the system is 0.6MPa.
DLDP-DP101 Basic Pneumatic Training Equipment
Training Items: 1. Pneumatic basic control circuit experiment
2. Single circuit acting cylinder automatic control
3. Double circuit acting cylinder automatic control
4. Other comprehensiveness, expansibility experiment type pneumatic circuit
Basic pneumatic experiment circuits example:
1. Single-acting cylinder reversing circuit
2. Double-acting cylinder reversing circuit
3. Single-acting cylinder speed control circuit
4. Double-acting cylinder one-way speed regulation circuit
5. Double-acting cylinder both-way speed regulation circuit
6. Speed changing-over circuit
7. Twice the pressure control circuit
8. High and low voltage convert circuit
9. Delay circuit
10. Overload protection circuit
11. Single cylinder single reciprocating control circuit
12. Single cylinder continuous reciprocating action circuit
13. Multi-cylinder sequence action circuit
14. Or application circuit of gate type shuttle valve
15. And application circuit of gate type double press valve
16. Rapid exhaust valve application circuit,
DLDP-DP201 Basic Electro-Pneumatic Training System
An electronic pneumatic valve and module are added based on DLQD-QP101. And the knowledge of electrical engineering and electrical control is integrated.
Based on DLQD-DP101, the following electric pneumatic training items have been added:
Relay control technology application;
Electric Pneumatic circuits experiment to illustrate:
Double-cylinder synchronization action circuit
Magnetic induction type proximity switch application
Sensor application in control system
Relay control circuit
DLQD-DP202 Advanced Electro Pneumatic Training System
An electro-pneumatic training workbench, PLC is added based on the DLQD-QP201. And integrated with the knowledge of PLC control.
The PLC brands are optional; Simens, Mitsubishi, Omron, and Schneider are available.
Based on DLQD-DP201, pneumatic training programs related to PLC control technology are added.
DLQD-DP301 Proportion Electro Pneumatic Training System
A pneumatic proportion valve and module are added based on DLQD-QP202. And the knowledge of proportional valves is integrated.
Based on DLQD-DP202, the following proportional pneumatic training items have been added:
Stepless pressure control pneumatic circuit;
Application of pneumatic circuit of adjustable cylinder output force
DLQD-DP401 Double-Sided Electric Pneumatic Training System
The double-sided pneumatic training equipment can put two pieces of training equipment together. It saves space, share air sources, and other related equipment.
A standard DLQD-DP401 pneumatic trainer is equal to 2 sets of DLQD-DP202 pneumatic benches.
We can also configure the Training equipment according to the actual needs of customers.