DLYY-GZFX01 Hydraulic Troubleshooting Training System
The table is composed of aviation aluminum alloy and industrial steel, and consists of three parts: hydraulic troubleshooting system, test table, and intelligent assessment system. The appearance design is beautiful and generous. At the same time, it is equipped with cabinets made of sprayed sheet metal materials. The cabinets are divided into two groups, left and right, each with an independent locking system. The storage of various components can be facilitated. The cabinet is equipped with an electromagnetic locking system with automatic assessment and scoring, and corresponding judgments are made according to different assessments.
Hydraulic troubleshooting system
(1) The components of the troubleshooting training system are required to be equipped with industrial-grade hydraulic parts, and the working pressure can reach 16Mpa.
(2) Equipped with electro-hydraulic reversing valve, two-way cartridge valve, pressure relay pressure gauge, relief valve, throttle valve, check valve, hydraulic control check valve, speed regulating valve, sequence Valves, pressure reducing valves, double-acting oil cylinders, booster cylinders, hydraulic motors, electromagnetic reversing valves and other hydraulic components.
(3) The oil circuit of the system adopts the design of the integrated module oil circuit board to ensure that the fault phenomenon can be fully reflected.
(4) Seamless phosphating steel pipe is used for the oil pipe on the platform, which has high pressure resistance and beautiful surface.
(5) The hydraulic joints on the platform are all ferrule type joints with blackened surface, which is convenient to connect with pipelines. Students can conduct practical training on pipeline layout on the equipment. And provide ferrules and seamless phosphating steel pipes for 20 students for one semester of piping training.
(6) The troubleshooting system can set hydraulic pump failures, pressure valve failures, reversing valve failures, hydraulic shocks, failures caused by internal leakage of hydraulic components, failures caused by hydraulic system design errors, and electrical failures that are common in industrial sites.