DLIM-512MS Industry 4.0 Smart Factory Training Equipment based on the actual and development needs of the promotion and application of intelligent manufacturing technology.
2. Application Of Smart Factory Training Kit
1. The smart factory training system used for sensor training, including photoelectric sensors, magnetic sensors, limit switches, and inductive sensors commonly used in industrial automation. On this device, students can get to know various sensors and master the use of various sensors
2. The system can be used for electrical control training. The drawings of electrical parts follow industry-standard habits. Students can learn circuit principle analysis, PLC I/O address checking, and new equipment’s circuit connection analysis methods on this equipment.
3. The system used for training in motor drive technology, including three-phase asynchronous motors, servo motors, drivers, etc. Students can learn about servo motors and master each motor on this equipment.
4. The system used for industrial robot training. On this device, students can get to know real industrial robots, learn how to use industrial robots, and practice the programming of industrial robots.
5. The system used for PLC technical training, including Siemens PLC. Students can practice the wiring, programming, and debugging of Siemens PLC on this equipment.
6. The smart factory training kit used to train Siemens configuration software. Students can practice the programming of Siemens configuration software on this equipment and the communication between configuration software and PLC.
7. The system can be used for RFID training, trainees can practice RFID programming on the device, and the configuration software communicates with PLC.
8. The system can be used to train the production line’s technological process, and the trainees can learn the technical process of the production line and the connection between the various processes on the equipment.
9. The system can be used to train CNC lathes, and students can learn the installation, debugging, programming, and machining of actual workpieces of CNC lathes on this equipment.
10. The system can be used to train CNC machining centers, and students can learn the installation, debugging, programming, and processing of actual workpieces of CNC machining centers on this equipment.
11. The smart factory training system used to train the MES software system. The students can learn the installation, debugging and operation of MES software, the communication between MES and PLC, and the numerical control system on this equipment.
12. This system can be used for maintenance and fault detection technology training. This part focuses on the content and methods of routine maintenance of mechatronics equipment and common fault analysis and troubleshooting methods.
3. Smart Factory Training Contents
The main technical capabilities of the industry 4.0 education system are:
It can conduct production information management of intelligent manufacturing units and is proficient in using the manufacturing execution system (MES) for order scheduling, process optimization, production task scheduling, real-time monitoring of tasks such as product processing and equipment working status, and the use of intelligent manufacturing production line Control system for comprehensive processing, etc.