DLIM-201 Industry 4.0 Training Equipment Description
DLIM-201 is a technical training equipment used in TVET colleges and technology universities. It is a typical Industry 4.0 and automation training equipment, which includes a filling produce and process controls unit, a logistics palletizing unit, and a three-dimensional warehousing unit.
These three training units help users to learn control technology, installation technology, pneumatic technology, sensor technology, and so on.
System Workflow: pure water production system – pure water filling system – logistics palletizing system – three-dimensional storage system
Industry 4.0 Training Contents
The technical training tasks include installation and commissioning, fault diagnosis and elimination, PLC project design, and programming.
The pure water filling teaching system completes the following functional units:
1. Purified bottom water production module
Water filtration and purification, storage of standard purified water
2. Pure water canning module
- After reaching the standard, the purified water is canned into the bottle according to a certain dose.
- Bottle supply: put the bottle in place in a certain order, and control the bottle move through the program. After the pure water is bottled, it is capped and transported to the circular transport line.
- Capping: Cap the bottle after filling.
- Delivery of finished products: The bottle body that has been canned and capped is delivered to the transport line to the following modules.
1. Programming operation of a palletizing robot
2. Position control test of a palletizing robot
3. Accuracy adjustment of a palletizing robot
4. Offline simulation of a palletizing robot
5. Offline programming of a palletizing robot
6. Cargo transmission speed regulation operation
7. Programming and operation of the cargo transfer process
1. Handling robot programming operation, position control test, precision adjustment, offline simulation, offline programming
2. Roadway robot programming operation, position control test, precision adjustment, offline simulation, offline programming
3. Cargo handling, warehousing process, programming, and operation of logistics warehousing system
For more technical training details, please contact Dolang technical assistant.