DLCIM-01 Robotic Computer Integrated Manufacturing And Handling System
Power and voltage：single-phase AC220V±10% 50Hz（customized）
Control System: Siemens S7-1200 series PLC
Warranty: 1 year
Delivery time:45 days
Application range:（Mechtronics engineering, Industry 4.0 direction ）
Certificates: ISO, CE, SGS.
DLCIM-01 Robot computer integrated manufacturing handling system with industrial robots as the core to achieve parts processing demonstration, assembly, and storage.
This TVET teaching and training device provides students with a typical integrated training system environment and builds a training platform to give full play to students’ potential. In the experiment, all kinds of basic knowledge and professional skills involved in the industrial robot processing line can be reflected in operation, which can meet the requirements of teaching and exercise the students’ comprehensive application of knowledge and systematic thinking ability.
2. Technical Function
1. The Vocational Education control system adopts a module combination, mainly composed of a storage unit, CNC lathe, CNC milling machine, handling unit, PLC module, servo control module, power module, transfer module, and so on. The module can be used for a single action or a flexible combination, installation, and debugging according to the training needs.
2. Using the process learning involved, such as industrial robot programming, CNC machine programming, motor drive, pneumatic, PLC programming, servo system parameter settings, sensor applications, and many other application technologies. To provide students with a comprehensive training environment so that students master the professional knowledge comprehensive and flexible application.
3. The main function of this technical training equipment is the processing, assembly, and storage of parts.
3. Computer Integrated Manufacturing And Handling System Training Contents
1. Sensor experiment content
2. Air connection and commission experiment;
3. Control experiment of servo motor
4. Robot walk program experiment
5. Commissioning experiment of a comprehensive program
6. CNC machine accuracy testing, commissioning, and theory;
7. CNC machine tool monitor and compensation experiment
8. CNC comprehensive test bench connection, basic CNC equipment connection, CNC system interface perception, and connection training
9. Low-voltage and PLC control circuit experiment
10. CNC systems electrical parts experiments, such as fault setting, program, and process experiments
For more training content, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Dolang staff