DLIR-377 Industrial Robots Digital Technology Platform
DLIR-377 industrial robots digital technology platform is a comprehensive robotics training system, appraisal, and assessment developed according to the national vocational skill standards of 1+X “Industrial Robot Operation and Maintenance” and 1+X “Industrial Robot Application Programming.” Robot professional skills appraisal platform.
2. Technical Parameters
1) Temperature: +5 to +45°; Ambient humidity: ≤85% (25°C).
2) System footprint: length × width × height ≈ 3m × 2m × 1.6m (width can be adjusted according to site conditions)
Platform size: length × width × height=1.7m×1m×0.98m
3) Machine power: about 3.0KVA.
4) Altitude: ≤4000m.
5) Input power supply: AC220V±10%; Output power: DC24V.
6) Reliable grounding of the system: grounding impedance < 4 ohms.
7) Compressed air pressure: 0.3-0.7MPa.
8) Cooling method: natural cooling.
3. Training Content
1) The robotics training, such as installation, parameters setting, operation, fault diagnosis, plane drawing work task, surface work tasks, transferring and palletizing tasks, etc.
2) Practical training in electrical drawing reading, visual communication, etc.
3) Pneumatic circuit connection and electrical connection
4) Application of several parts such as detection switch, sensors, pneumatic components, industrial robot quick change tool, etc.
5) The installation and application of RFID, PLC
6) The connection between the PLC and other parts, such as HMI, robot, servo system
7) Robot disassembly and assembly training of robot simulation software
8) Debugging of RFID reader communication application programming